Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Because I Can

I have been having headaches for quite a while now. They are one of the things that you don't appreciate not having until you have them, and then once they leave they can be forgotten and you don't appreciate not having them once again. But I suppose that is the same for a lot of things, people don't think about how other people are suffering, or they don't understand and so they don't really sympathise. Well I can say that I now sympathise with those people who have chronic head aches.

Well anyway, I've been learning Japanese recently and it is so cool! Not even my headaches can blunt my passion for the Japanese language. The reason I am undertaking said study is because I'm going over there at the end of the year and also because I love Japan! I say this but of course I've never been over there so I can't say that in full honesty but I can say that I love anime, manga and all the little cultural things I've learnt about Japan.


I'm finding the language really interesting, the characters that I'm learning called hiragana remind me of codes I used to use when I was a kid so it's kind of fun in a secret way. Of course there are all these differences like Japanese don't have certain sounds in their alphabet and they pronounce things differently but that just makes it more interesting! I'm using a cool app on my Ipad that my brother Tobin told me about - it's called Human Japanese and I was using the Lite version but that only goes up to chapter 9 and I'm just about there so I'll have to purchase it soon but I will do so happily since it has been really good so far!

My hair is also getting longer and I've had to put it in a pony tale more on the top of my head because it isn't long enough to start at the back - people keep saying I look like a samurai and that's cool with me because I love all things Japanese.

Well that's all for my very spontaneous blog post. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment